• Registration Information

    To register your student, you must come to the Counseling Department of Upper Lake High School to pick up enrollment forms.  You must also provide the following items to register your student:

    1.  Proof of current immunization status.
    2.  Transcript from prior school.
    3.  Withdrawal grades from prior school (if entering after the current school year has started).
    4.  Name of previous school with the phone and fax number.

    Contact our District Registrar, Tami Stogner, at (707) 275-2338, ext. 3213.